There are many first aid situations we come across. In the real world you may come across a wide variety of first aid incidents these can range from infection control to the more serious car accidents or a child drowning
Would you know how to treat burns, or the treatment for head injuries? Read more below.
H & A Training would like to thank the following people and organisations for their support, advice and contributions with this publication.
- The Australian Resuscitation Council for text, information and artwork
- Asthma Foundation of NSW for text, information and artwork
- Asthma Australia for text, information and artwork
- National Heart Foundation of Australia
- Epilepsy Association of New South Wales
- RPA Allergy Unit
- Diabetes New South Wales
- WorkCover New South Wales
- The Ambulance Service of New South Wales
The information in this website is the most current guidelines of the Australian Resuscitation Council at the time of publishing. This website is designed to be an information resource, and is in no way a substitute for attending a First Aid Course with an approved provider. Many organisations and resources have been consulted in the writing of this book to maintain its accuracy. However, it is impossible to cover all potential aspects in an emergency situation, and the authors of this website accept no responsibility for any injury or damage that may occur as a result of any of these procedures. If you have any problems or queries with information contained in this website, and then please consult your local health authority