Basic Emergency Life Support $55.00
First Aid $95.00
Child Care First Aid $110.00
We are now at
Wallsend Diggers 5 Tyrrell St, Wallsend starting at 9:30am
Note:ses held at WESTS Cardiff start at 9 AM please arrive 15 minutes before. Course fees are payable on the day which include all course material. CPR training is held at the beginning of our First Aid Course 9 AM, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training starts at 10:30 AM.
Please note Asthma training may be delivered in conjunction with Anaphylaxis training .
If the date you require is outside the months listed please call our office for more dates. For group bookings please contact our office for details and available dates. Phone 02 4955 8084 or email email@example.com.
All Students must have a Unique Student Identifier number before a Statement of Attainment can be issued. Please go to www.usi.gov.au and obtain a number before the course
Fill in the enrolment form below with your Name, E-
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice:
H & A Training is committed to ensuring our clients and staff are provided the most appropriate support through this current situation.
We are still running courses and taking bookings, please ensure you enrol online so we can send you up to date information as they become available.
What we are doing?
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advice from The Department of Health
- Maintaining a strict cleaning regime and isolation schedule for all equipment and resources used by students and trainers.
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities to encourage good hygiene techniques during practical assessments.
- Reducing class sizes, and implementing sessions throughout the day to reduce the amount of time spend face to face. Your booking confirmation will provide details on which session to attend.
- All students completing first aid training must complete a workbook
- What can you do?
- Please do not to attend if you are feeling unwell, if you have been to a country considered at higher risk or have been in contact with a suspected case in the past 14 days.
- Practice good hygiene and effective hand washing.
For any student that cannot attend due to concerns we ask you please let us know and you will be given the opportunity to schedule to another date.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak with our helpful staff who are more than happy to advise you further.