Newcastle, Maitland, Central Coast
Assess the Scene
Protect yourself. Protect the public. Protect the Casualty. Phone for help.
Assess the Casualty
Are they alive? Check the Airway. Check for Breathing.
Unconscious. Eye Injuries. Shock. Poisoning. Unconscious. etc
Follow the ARC guideline to treat the casualty.
Available Courses for First Aid Training in Newcastle
Basic Emergency Life Support $55.00
First Aid $95.00
Child Care First Aid $110.00
Asthma and Anaphylaxis $60.00
We are now holding all courses at Wallsend Diggers 5 Tyrrell St, Wallsend
Monday 20th September 2021 9:30am
Saturday 25th September 2021 9:30am
Thursday 30th September 2021 9:30am
Monday 5th October 2021 9:30am
Saturday 9th October 2021 9:30am
Thursday 14th October 2021 9:30am
Monday 18th October 2021 9:30am
Saturday 23rd October 2021 9:30am
Thursday 28th October 2021 9:30am
Monday 1st November 2021 9:30am
Saturday 6th November 2021 9:30am
Thursday 11th November 2021 9:30am
Monday 15th November 2021 9:30am
Saturday 20th November 2021 9:30am
Thursday 25th November 2021 9:30am
Monday 29th November 2021 9:30am
Saturday 4th December 2021 9:30am
Thursday 9th December 2021 9:30am
Monday 13th December 2021 9:30am
Saturday 18th December 2021 9:30am
Go beyond the classroom
Our courses are designed for your complete satisfaction. We believe that we will help you gain new skills that will give you the confidence to be of assistance when you are needed. We guarantee a standard of skill retention from all students that complete our course.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice:
H & A Training is committed to ensuring our clients and staff are provided the most appropriate support through this current situation.
We are still running courses and taking bookings, please ensure you enrol online so we can send you up to date information as they become available.
What we are doing?
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advice from The Department of Health
- Maintaining a strict cleaning regime and isolation schedule for all equipment and resources used by students and trainers.
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities to encourage good hygiene techniques during practical assessments.
- Reducing class sizes, and implementing sessions throughout the day to reduce the amount of time spent face to face. Your booking confirmation will provide details on which session to attend.
- All students completing first aid training must complete a workbook
What can you do?
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, if you have been to a country considered at higher risk or have been in contact with a suspected case in the past 14 days.
- Practice good hygiene and effective hand washing.
For any student that cannot attend due to concerns we ask you please let us know and you will be given the opportunity to schedule to another date.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak with our helpful staff who are more than happy to advise you further.