Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
This course is suitable for Corporate Clients. Minimum numbers apply.
- Unit Code and Title:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- Accreditation Status:
- General Competencies:
- The Course in UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel does not align with any specific VET Quality Framework level. It is designed to complement other training. Trainees who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment: UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel.
A copy of training package information related to this qualification can be found at:
Vocational or Educational Outcomes
This Competency Standard Unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus.
Entrants should have numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to level 2 of the National Reporting System. This means that the trainee must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Reading and Writing: Read and comprehend a range of simple texts and write a range of short texts in a number of contexts, which may be inter-related.
- Oral Communication: Use and respond to language around everyday subject matter, which may include some unfamiliar aspects for a range of purposes in a number of contexts, which may be inter-related, including some unfamiliar material.
- Numeracy and Mathematics: Deal easily with straightforward calculations, either manually and/or using a calculator. An example of a NRS level 2 activity is requesting appropriate emergency assistance at the scene of a First Aid incident.
Identifying Special Needs
Person(s) participating in training may have special needs. Where these needs are identified through the enrolment process the trainer will explore the options available to them to support the learner through the training program. Trainees with special needs may include those with language, literacy and/or numeracy problems, disabilities, and anxious or inexperienced trainees.
The trainee will be required to show proof of ID for this course. The usual POI would be photographic license and the enrolment form must have the legal name as evidenced by the proof of evidence document.