Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Course Code and Title:
- HLT Health Training Package
- Unit Code and Title:
- HLTAID002 – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Qualification Issued:
- Statement of Attainment – HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Components Included:
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002 – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- This qualification is valid for 3 years.
Successful completion of this course provides trainees with basic skills and knowledge to be able to recognise and respond to: the chain of life – DRSABCD, life-threatening emergencies and provide help until medical help arrives, provide (CPR) cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, and provide treatment for the unconscious casualty.